Gravity: Conductivity Sensor Switch
We have 1 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 114 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jul 16, 2020 - Aug 02, 2020.
The Gravity Conductivity Sensor Switch module can be used to detect if an object has electrical conductivity. Its maximum detection value is 10MΩ. It can detect not only coins, wires, metal and other good conductors, but also the human body, fruit, plants and other conductors. By touching the positive and negative terminals of the conductive switch, you can change the output state of the module. Use this to make interactive applications such as fruit pianos, musical wind chimes or interactive video game controllers so Super Mario using a bunch of bananas. As a member of Gravity Sensor Family, the conductivity switch inherits all features of the Gravity Interface: plug and play, color identifiable pins, reverse polarity protection, etc. Using our Gravity IO Expansion Shield, you can connect more sensors, and have more fun!
- Detects conductivity in regular conductors
- Can detect conductivity in the human body, fruit, plants and other conductors
- Use to create innovative interactive art installations!
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5V
- Output Signal: Digital
- Interface Mode: PH2.0-3P
- Maximum Detecting Resistance: 10MΩ
- Dimension: 30 x 22mm
- Alligator clip Length: 45cm
- Weight: 22g
- Product Wiki
- More Documents
- SHIPPING LIST
- Gravity: Conductivity Switch Sensor x1
- Gravity Digital Sensor Cable For Arduino x1
- Alligator Clip (Yellow/White) x2