BMX160 9-axis Sensor Module
We can get 72 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 05, 2021 - Mar 22, 2021.
This compact BMX160 9-axis sensor from Bosch Sensortec is an ideal solution for applications that face strict constraints of board space, power consumption, and appearance like wearable fitness trackers, smart remote controls, quadcopters, and so on.
This BMX160 sensor is the smallest 9-axis sensor in the industry. It comprises an accelerometer, gyroscope, and geomagnetic sensor in a single package, and features less than 1.5mA power consumption.
Due to the compact design, BMX160 can be ideally integrated into wearables like smartwatches or glasses for augmented reality. Combined with the BSX sensor data fusion software library of Bosch Sensortec, the sensor performance can be further improved.
- Low Power Consumption
- High Accuracy
- I2C Communication
- Small Size
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5.5V
- Communication Interface: I2C(5V Compatible) Other ports only support 3.3V
- Default I2C Address: 0x68
- BMX160 Accelerometer:
- BMX160 Gyroscope:
Range: ±125°/s ~ 2000°/s
- BMX160 Geomagnetic:
- Outline Dimension: 20 x 12.5mm/0.79 x 0.49”
- Mounting Hole Position: 15mm
- Mounting Hole Size: inner diameter 2mm/outer diameter 3.7mm