Touch screen (Nintendo DSL digitizer)
We can get 50 units in Australia from Adafruit. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Nov 02, 2020 - Nov 05, 2020.
Want to poke at your projects? This resistive touch screen can be used with a stylus or fingertip and is easy to use with a microcontroller. You can put it over a paper overlay for a touch control panel or attach it to an LCD to DIY a touch-activated display.
- 2.45" x 3" (62mm x 76mm) overall dimensions, 1.2mm thick
- 3.7" diagonal active area, 95mm
- 600 ohms across X pins, 300 ohms across Y pins
- 4 wire resistive display, on a 1.0mm pitch FPC connector
- Use any microcontroller with 2 digital pins and two analog input pins
For directly connecting to a microcontroller, we have great example Arduino library code that shows how to get readings, debounce, and read the pressure (so you can detect when it's being touched and how hard). The code is not complex and is easily ported to other microcontrollers.