Tiny:bit smart robot car for micro:bit
We have 9 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 1000 units in Australia from Yahboom. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jun 06, 2020 - Jun 23, 2020.
Tiny:bit is a robotic car for the micro:bit education market. It is compact, easy to assemble, and easy to move in tight spaces. The Tiny:bit smart car is based on the micro:bit development board design and uses the online code programming of MakeCode Editor. Rich sensor applications allow Tiny:bit for easy interaction. The Tiny:bit smart car has a set of alligator clips on the rear that can be creative and expand.
- Simple design with small size.
- Makecode graphical programming.
- "Interactive" Robotic car.
- Alligator clip at the end.
- Intelligent obstacle avoidance, following, playing music, tracking,Interesting lighting and APP supporting.
- Compatible with building block.
micro USB cable*1
Plastic rivet bag*1
Line tracking map*1