RN-52 - Bluetooth Audio Module
We can get 44 units in Australia from SparkFun. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Nov 01, 2020 - Nov 03, 2020.
This RN-52 Bluetooth from Roving Network is an audio module that provides a highly integrated solution for delivering high quality stereo audio in a small form factor with little difficulty. This module is perfect for a project involving hands free audio for your car, remote controlling your media center, or streaming 2-channel audio.
The RN-52 module combines a class 2 Bluetooth radio with an embedded digital signal processor (DSP). The module is programmed and controlled with a simple ASCII command language. It provides a UART interface, several user programmable I/O pins, stereo speaker outputs, microphone inputs, and a USB port.
- Fully qualified Bluetooth module
- FCC Certified
- Fully configurable UART
- Dual-channel, differential audio input and output
- Supports iAP profile
- Low power sleep mode
- Maximum over air data rate of 3.0Mbps
- Compatible with all Bluetooth products that support SPP (almost all do)
- Embedded Bluetooth stack profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP/HSP, and SPP
- 3.0 ~ 3.6V operation
- Bluetooth Technology v3.0 compatible
- Class 2 power output