Mini Piano Module with I2C Interface for Micro: bit
We can get 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Sep 22, 2020 - Oct 09, 2020.
Do you want to make your Micro: bit to be an instrument? Maybe we can make your dream come true with this piano module. There is interface for you to plug into your Micro: bit, four RGB LEDs make your board colorful. This piano module has capacitive touch chip that leads to 13 touch keys to simulate your piano keys, you can play your favorite music.
Making your Micro: bit an instrument with this piano module without hesitation.
- 4 RGB LEDs, controlled by only one signal pin.
- Extending the SPI, GPIO interfaces of Micro: bit that makes easier to use.
- There is buzzer on the board.
- Touch chip: TTP229
- RGB LED: WS2812B
- LED color: 16777216 colors
- Dimension: 85mm x 56mm
- Working voltage: 3.3v
- VCC: power (3.3v input)
- GND: GND
- P0: control pin of buzzer (related to the P0 pin of micro: bit)
- P1: control pin of LED (related to the P1 pin of micro: bit)
- SCL: touch keys control pin, I2C clock
- SDA: touch keys control pin, I2C data
- Mini Piano Module with I2C Interface for Micro: bit x 1
Wiki & External links