Micro:bit mini Robot - bird:bit
We can get 1000 units in Australia from Little Bird. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jun 08, 2020 - Jun 25, 2020.
This robot is a graphical programming robot for STEM education utilising the simple programming of the micro:bit to achieve great results. This compact robot is plug and play allowing children to quickly learn graphic programming and block style coding in an entertaining way that nurtures children interest in science and logical thinking.
Suggest Age: 8 +
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customised POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
Please note Micro:bit is NOT included