LED Display Driver (8-Digit) - MAX7219CNG
We have 1 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
The MAX7219CNG is a compact, serial input/output common-cathode display driver that can interface microprocessors to 7-segment numeric LED displays of up to 8 digits, bar-graph displays, or 64 individual LEDs. Included on-chip are a BCD code-B decoder, multiplex scan circuitry, segment and digit drivers, and an 8x8 static RAM that stores each digit.
Communication with the MAX7219 is achieved through a convenient 4-wire serial interface (supports SPI). Individual digits may be addressed and updated without rewriting the entire display. Only one external resistor is required to set the segment current for all LEDs.
The IC also includes a 150μA low-power shutdown mode, analog and digital brightness control, a scanlimit register that allows the user to display from 1 to 8 digits, and a test mode that forces all LEDs on.
This device comes in a 24-pin DIP package.
- 10MHz Serial Interface
- Individual LED Segment Control
- Decode/No-Decode Digit Selection
- 150μA Low-Power Shutdown (Data Retained)
- Digital and Analog Brightness Control
- Display Blanked on Power-Up
- Drive Common-Cathode LED Display
- Slew-Rate Limited Segment Drivers for Lower EMI (MAX7221)
- SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE Serial Interface (MAX7221)
- 24-Pin DIP package