Hexapod Robot Kit
- Power supply:
- It is possible to power the whole robot with only one 7.4v battery for the Arduino mega board as well as for both servo driver boards.
- Servos specifications:
- Max holding torque: >14 kgf.cm
- Weight: 61 g
- Slewing range/servo mode: 300°
- Max rotate velocity: 0.18 sec/60°
- Xbee wireless communication module & Joystick remote controller (For remote control).
- Sensors: Ultrasonic range sensor, IR range sensor.
- WIKI (Hexapod Robot Kit (SKU:ROB0080))
- Hexapod Instruction Manual
- Servo Data Sheet
- Wiring Diagram
- Sample code/libraries
- Zip File (Contains all of the above and additional servo documentation)
- Hexapod robot frame kit x1.
- 2mm*8mm self-tapping screws x25
- 2mm*5mm self-tapping screws x50
- 4mm*10mm screws and nuts x72
- 3mm*8mm screws and nuts x30
- 3mm*5mm screws and nuts x25
- Footstep bearing x6
- M3*6mm nylon screws and nut x4
- M3*50mm hexagonal standoff x4
- Arduino Mega 2560 microcontroller board x1
- Mega IO Expansion Shield V2.0 For Arduino Mega x1
- Uptech CDS5516 Servos x18
- Servo driver board x2
- 7.4v battery x1
- Jumper Wires 9" F/F Pack of 10 x1