We have 1 units of the Getting Started with Raspberry Pi [3rd Edition] in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
Getting Started with Raspberry Pi [3rd Edition]
We can get a further 49 units from Adafruit Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Wednesday, Jan 23 and Monday, Jan 28 2019.
Adafruit's Description of the Getting Started with Raspberry Pi [3rd Edition]
What can you do with the Raspberry Pi, a low cost computer the size of a credit card? All sorts of things! If you’re learning how to program, or looking to build new electronic projects, this hands-on guide will show you just how valuable this flexible little platform can be. Written by Matt Richardson & Shawn Wallace
This book takes you step-by-step through many fun and educational possibilities. Take advantage of several preloaded programming languages. Use the Raspberry Pi with Arduino. Create Internet-connected projects. Play with multimedia. With Raspberry Pi, you can do all of this and more.
Note: As of September 13, 2016, we are now selling the 3rd Edition of this book! Updated to include coverage of the Raspberry Pi Models 2 and 3!
- Get acquainted with hardware features on the Pi’s board
- Learn enough Linux to move around the operating system
- Start programming with Python
- Use the Pi’s input and output pins to do some hardware hacking
- Discover how Arduino and the Raspberry Pi can work together
- Create your own Pi-based web server with Python
- Work with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module and USB webcams
- Make the Pi the centerpiece of your Internet of Things project