Bluetooth Low Energy Module HM11- CC2541
We have 4 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Aug 02, 2021 - Aug 19, 2021.
This BLE4.0 module is based on the CC2541 microprocessor, it can be used to communicate with desktop computers, smartphones, table computers and even other embedded systems providing Bluetooth Smart aka Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). It's highly customized chip with AT command supported. You can modify the role (master, slave mode) and the serial port baud rate, name of equipment, matching parameters such as passwords, use agile, even the transmission power between - DBM, 23-6 DBM, 0 DBM, 6 DBM. Besides, there have been large quantity of Resource & Demos of development material& tools are provide to help IOS and Android developers to develop BLE4.0 related apps, it will greatly helps for your development. For prototyping or learning, you can also choose the BLE4.0 Node Kit of this module to make it easier to use.
- Compatible XBee form factor
- Bluetooth Specification V4.0 aka BLE
- Serial port interface
- Open environment within 30 meters can realize communication between modules
- AT command supported as description
- Working frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Microprocessor: CC2540
- Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- PCB size: 24.5mmx30.5mmx0.8mm
- Power supply: 3.3V
- Communication Protocol: Uart(TTL)
- power supply: + 3.3 VDC 50 mA
- working temperature: - 5 ~ + 65 Centigrade
Download & External Link