We have 25 units of the Wireless Media Centre Keyboard with Touchpad in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
Wireless Media Centre Keyboard with Touchpad
We can get a further 1000 units.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Friday, May 03 and Wednesday, May 08 2019.
Little Bird's Description of the Wireless Media Centre Keyboard with Touchpad
This wireless mini keyboard with touchpad lets you control your media centre from the comfort of your lounge. The keyboard has a QWERTY layout with an integrated touch pad which supports left click, right click and two finger scroll gestures. Additional media keys offer convenient rewind, forward, play, pause and volume control.
The keyboard is powered by the included rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack and the battery can be recharged within the keyboard using the included micro-USB cable.
The keyboard connects to your computer (this includes a Raspberry Pi) using the included 2.4 Ghz USB wireless module.
Note: The USB wireless module ships inside the battery compartment.
Note: To save battery, the keyboard will automatically switch off if there is 3 minutes of in activity. To wake it up, press any of they keys on the keyboard. The keyboard takes about 1 second to wake up.
- Wireless connection, ergonomic design.
- Large touchpad
- Compatible with any computer with USB including: (Raspberry Pi, Cubieboard and RadxaRock)
- Built-in Charging
- Operating range: 15 meters (maximum)
- Frequency range: 2.403GHZ ~ 2.480GHZ
- Operational voltage: 3.3V
- Charge Voltage: 4.4V ~ 5.25V
- Modulation: GFSK
- Channel: 78channels
- TX Power: less than +5dBm
- Transmission rate: 1M bit/sec
- Frequency tolerance: +/-30ppm
- Power consumption: 55mA(on), 1mA(sleep)
- Battery Type: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery (3.7v 800mAh)
- Integrated with charging circuit
- Power saving sleep mode
- Dimension: 15x10x2cm
- Weight: 107g
- Wireless Media Centre Keyboard with Touchpad
- USB Wireless Receiver (ships inside the battery compartment)
- Lithium-ion battery
- Charging cable