We have 4 units of the UHF RFID Sticker in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
UHF RFID Sticker
We can get a further 22 units from DFRobot Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Thursday, Mar 07 and Tuesday, Mar 12 2019.
DFRobot's Description of the UHF RFID Sticker
Are you still looking for a UHF RFID tag for your UHF RFID reader? Try this one, this UHF tag accords with ISO 18000-6C,EPC Class1 Gen2 standard protocol. It contains 96 bit EPC space and 512 bit user space. Carrier frequency could arrive 860~960MHz. It is really a good choice to be used in Vehicle management, logistics management and people management system.
- Material: PVC
- Protocol: ISO 18000-6C, EPC Class1 Gen2
- Storage Capacity: EPC 96bit, the user space 512 bit
- Farrier Frequency: 860~960MHz
- Lifetime: write 100,000 times
- Reading distance: 20m (30dBm)(787.40")
- Size: 98x12x0.2mm(3.86x0.47x0.01")
- UHF RFID Sticker x1