We have 56 units of the Teensy 3.2 in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
We can get a further 1879 units from SparkFun Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Thursday, Feb 21 and Tuesday, Feb 26 2019.
SparkFun's Description of the Teensy 3.2
The Teensy is a breadboard-friendly development board with loads of features in a, well, teensy package. Each Teensy 3.2 comes pre-flashed with a bootloader so you can program it using the on-board USB connection: No external programmer needed! You can program for the Teensy in your favorite program editor using C or you can install the Teensyduino add-on for the Arduino IDE and write Arduino sketches for Teensy!
The processor on the Teensy also has access to the USB and can emulate any kind of USB device you need it to be, making it great for USB-MIDI and other HID projects. The 32 bit processor brings a few other features to the table as well, such as multiple channels of Direct Memory Access, several high-resolution ADCs and even an I2S digital audio interface! There are also 4 separate interval timers plus a delay timer! Oh yeah, and all pins have interrupt capability. Also, it can provide system voltage of 3.3V to other devices at up to 100mA.
All of this functionality is jammed into a 1.4 x 0.7 inch board with all headers on a 0.1" grid so you can slap in on a breadboard and get to work! The Teensy 3.2 adds a more powerful 3.3 volt regulator, with the ability to directly power an ESP8266 Wifi, WIZ820io Ethernet, and other 3.3V add-on boards that require a little more power. Additionally, if it is used within the Teensy 3.1 limits of operation, the Teensy 3.2 and 3.1 are interchangeable!
Note: This does not come with a USB cable, please check below for an appropriate one.
Dimensions: 1.4 x 0.7" (~35 x 18 mm)
- 32 bit ARM Cortex-M4 72 MHz CPU (M4 = DSP extensions)
- 256K Flash Memory, 64K RAM, 2K EEPROM
- 21 High Resolution Analog Inputs (13 bits usable, 16 bit hardware)
- 34 Digital I/O Pins (5V tolerance on Digital Inputs)
- 12 PWM outputs
- 7 Timers for intervals/delays, separate from PWM
- USB with dedicated DMA memory transfers
- 3 UARTs (serial ports)
- SPI, I2C, I2S,CAN Bus, IR modulator
- I2S (for high quality audio interface)
- Real Time Clock (with user-added 32.768 crystal and battery)
- 16 DMA channels (separate from USB)
- Touch Sensor Inputs