We have 25 units of the Real Time Clock Module (DS1307) V1.1 in stock at our Sydney warehouse.
Real Time Clock Module (DS1307) V1.1
Product ID: DF-DFR0151
We can get a further 106 units from DFRobot Australia.
If you order today we can dispatch this stock between Friday, May 03 and Wednesday, May 08 2019.
DFRobot's Description of the Real Time Clock Module (DS1307) V1.1
The DS1307 Real Time Clock module developed by one of our designers: Waiman. The module comes fully assembled and pre-programmed with the current time (ok, so it's our current time - MST). The included Lithium coin cell battery (CR1225 41mAh) will run the module for a minimum of 9 years (17 years typical) without external 5V power. The DS1307 is accessed via the I2C protocol.
Except the DS1307 real time clock, the module also integrate the I2C EEPROM chip(24C32) and the DS18B20 sensor interface. The I2C EEPROM makes it possible to save the sensor data easily without spending too much microcontroller source. And the DS18B20 interface with the pull-up resistor embeded will be helpful to extend temperature monitoring feature for your project.
- Working voltage: 5v
- Two wire I2C interface
- Hour : Minutes : Seconds AM/PM
- Day Month, Date - Year
- Leap year compensation
- Accurate calendar up to year 2100
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup
- Battery included
- 1Hz output pin
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile memory available to user
- provides 32,768 bits(4KB) of serial electrically erasable and programmable
- read only memory (EEPROM)
- Embed DS18B20 temperature sensor interface with the pull-up resistor
- Dimensions: 28mm x 25mm x 8mm(1.10x0.98x0.31")
- WIKI (Real Time Clock Module (DS1307) V1.1 (SKU:DFR0151))
- Arduino library
- Wiring diagram
- EEPROM datasheet
- DS1307 datasheet
- Zip file with all of the above
- Real Time Clock Module (DS1307) v1.1 x1