The Xprotolab is the first mixed signal oscilloscope with an arbitrary waveform generator in a DIP module. It measures only 1 x 1.6 inches, and can be mounted directly on a breadboard. The Xprotolab can also be used as a development board for the AVR XMEGA microcontroller.
The Xprotolab is a mature product presented by gabotronics. It has been in development for several years to make sure the hardware and firmware are stable. Besides it was awarded as one of the 100 Hot Products of 2011
, by the EDN magazine. And it has been featured in several online magazine, such as Hack a Day
, and Elektor
Check out a Xprotolab in live!
- Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: Simultaneous sampling of analog and digital signals.
- Advanced Trigger: Normal / Single / Auto, with rising or falling edge and adjustable trigger level.
- Meter Mode: Average, Peak to peak and Frequency readout.
- XY Mode:
- Plot Lissajous patterns
- See the phase difference between two waveforms
- V/I Curve tracer with an external resistor
- Spectrum Analyzer with different windowing options and selectable vertical log.
- Horizontal and Vertical Cursors with automatic waveform measurements.
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator with Sweep on all parameters.
- Display options: Persistence, Different grid options, and more.
- ATXMEGA32A4 36KB Flash, 4KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM
- Graphic OLED display 0.96", 128x64 pixels
- Module size: 1.615" x 1.01"
- PDI interface
- 4 tactile switches
- USB connectivity: Windows, Android