WiFi Shield V3 For Arduino PCB Antenna (802.11b/g/n)
We can get 1 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Sep 26, 2020 - Oct 13, 2020.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Frequency range: 2.4 - 2.497GHz
- Output power: 16dBm
- Transmission rate: 54Mbps - 1Mbps
- Transmission distance: <150M(590.55")
- Size: 55 x 53 x 11mm(2.16x2.09x0.43")
- Weight: 40g
- Support IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Support AP, Client, Gateway and UART to WLAN mode and so on
- Support DHCP, automatic access to IP; Support allocating IP to slave device in AP mode
- Support network protocol: TCP/ UDP/ ARP/ ICMP/ HTTP/ DNS/ DHCP
- Optional working modes: TCP Server/ TCP Client/ UDP; Support up to 32 Client in TCP Server mode
- Support most of WIFI encryption algorithm: WEP/ WAP-PSK/ WAP2-PSK/ WAPI; Type of encryption: WEP64/ WEP128/ TKIP/AES
- Support transparent UART/protocol data transmission mode; Up to 1M cache space; Highest baud rate: 460800bps
- Support UART(TTL) to wireless applications
- Drag down the level of the Reload IO pin for one sencod, you can restore factory settings. So do not worry about the wrong settings.
- Support running in AP mode and the node (Station) mode;The real hardware AP, so Android can directly access it.
- Provide AT command configuration
- Provide the friendly web configuration page, and can be configured by webpage
- Serial frame delay and the amount of data can be set.
- Support routing/bridge mode network architecture
- Designed by standard Arduino stack, and can be easily put on the standard Arduino, MEGA, Romeo board or shield
- WIFI Shield V3(PCB Antenna) x1
- Discussion and extended info ( Forum )