No AVR programmer is needed and no USB-to-serial converter is needed to bootload. The bootloader uses native USB and works with AVRDUDE.
- This makes USnooBie the fastest and cheapest way to get started programming AVR microcontrollers
- AVRDUDE is cross platform, so it works on Windows, Linux, and Macs.
- Make V-USB based USB devices using AVR microcontrollers, great for making keyboards, mice, joysticks, gamepads, and other neat gadgets.
- Of course, you can also make non-USB projects as well because USnooBie uses the same microcontroller as Arduino.
- Thin design for use with breadboards or plugs straight into a USB port.
- Operating voltage is selectable between 5V and 3.3V by a jumper.
- Self-resetting fuse included to protect your computer against short circuits.
Please visit Seeed Studio's wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to Seeed Studio'sforum.