URM05 High Power Ultrasonic Range Finder (Discontinued)
This URM05 Ultrasonic Range Finder is Discontinued Now, We recommend URM04 Ultrasonic Sensor as a suitable replacement.
The DFRobot URM05 High Power Ultrasonic Range Finder is based on electrostatic senscomp's 6500 ultrasound transducer design. It can measure a distances of up to 10m. The angle between the ultrasound probes is only 15 °, while the majority of the ultrasound is 60 °.
Now URM05 has got an upgrade to version 2 and extended some new features. In order to make it easier to connect several range finder modules on your robot, the URM05 v2 support the RS485 interface. we found it's not very convenient to fix the URM05 v1, so we designed four mounting holes for the new version.
This product has been discontinued and replaced by URM06 Series.
- robot navigation and obstacle avoidance
- measuring distance devices
- engineering measurement tools
- industrial control system
- Power Supply:5v
- Current: normal current 55mA, when sending the instant the current is 2A
- Operating temperature range: 0°C ~ + 40°C
- Interface: TTL level pulse and RS485
- Operating frequency 49.5KHZ. Probe direction angle 15 ° (-6dB)
- Ultrasonic Distance Measurement: 15 cm to 10.5 m
- Distance resolution: 0.1cm (RS485 mode)
- Operating modes: single-echo mode and multi-echo mode
- Size: 46x40x21mm(1.8x1.7x0.8")
- Module Weight: About 25g
- URM05 High Power Ultrasonic Range Finder(1 unit)
- Cable for RS485 interface(1 unit)