M5StickC Stick C including 80mAh-Battery +USB Cable
We have 2 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from M5Stack. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jan 28, 2020 - Feb 14, 2020.
Noted: Stick C ETD on Oct.10, thanks for the understanding.
M5Stick-C is a mini M5Stack, powered by ESP32. It is a portable, easy-to-use, open source, IoT development board.
What it can do? This tiny block is able to realize your idea, enlighten your creativity, and help with your IoT prototying in a very short time. It will takes away a lot of the pains form the development process.
M5stickC is one of the core devices in M5Stack product series which is built in a continues growing hardware & software ecosystem. It has a lot of compatible modules & units, as well as the open source code & engineering community that will help you maximum your benefit in every step of the developing process.
- Only Orange type is available for now
- 5V DC power supply
- USB Type-C
- 4 MByte Flash + 520K RAM
- 6-Axis IMU MPU6886
- Red LED
- IR transmitter
- 2 Buttons, LCD(0.96 inch), 1 Reset
- 2.4G Antenna: Proant 440
- 80 mAh Lipo Battery
- Extendable Socket
- Grove Port
- Wearable & Wall mounted
- Development Platform UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- 240 MHz dual core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- Hall sensor
- 10x capactive touch interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin
- SDIO master/salve 50MHz
- SD-card interface support
- 1x M5StickC
- 1x USB Type-C cable
additional information can be found here:
Power switch operation：
Power on ：Long press power button for 2 seconds
Power on ：Short press power button for 6 seconds
RED LED & IR Transmitter & BUTTON A & BUTTON B
|RED LED||LED Pin|
|IR Transmitter||Transmitter Pin|
|BUTTON A||Button Pin|
|BUTTON B||Button Pin|
Resolution：80 * 160
6-Axis posture sensor (SH200Q) & power management IC (AXP192)
|6-Axis posture sensor||SCL||SDA|
|power management IC||SCL||SDA|