STEM kit for Raspberry Pi
Scholastic has created this special kit to contain all the parts you need to get started with programming and electronics projects on the Raspberry Pi.
What is Raspberry Pi?
Raspberry Pi is a credit card sized computer designed to be accessibly priced.
Don’t let it’s small size and low cost fool you, the Raspberry Pi provides you with unlimited possibilities!
Just plug your Raspberry Pi into a computer monitor or tv, attach a standard USB keyboard and mouse to it, and just like that – you’re ready to code, experiment, and create. From creating your own video games to building electronics, the Raspberry Pi is a great platform whether you’re new to programming or you’re an experienced coder looking for some fun.
What's in the Box
- Raspberry Pi 3.0 Computer
- 16GB Micro SDHC card with NOOBS
- Raspberry Pi 3.0 compatible case
- 5V 2.5amp power supply (to power the Raspberry Pi)
- 1-meter HDMI cable to attach your Raspberry Pi to a monitor or TV
- Access to online video course to get started with your Raspberry Pi
What You'll Also Need
- Monitor (TV or computer)
- USB Keyboard
- USB Mouse