Standard Gearmotor - 30 RPM (3-12V)
We can get 2 units in Australia from SparkFun. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Aug 01, 2021 - Aug 03, 2021.
These standard gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears to help you drive wheels, gears, or almost anything else that needs to turn. They have a gear ratio of 100:1 and operate up to 12 volts and deliver a stall torque of 137 oz-in. and a max speed of 30 RPM. Each standard gearmotor sports a 6mm diameter D-shaft.
- Voltage: 3 - 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 100:1
- Stall Torque: 137 oz-in. (@ 12V)
- Speed: 30 RPM (@ 12V)
- No Load Current: 95 mA (@ 12V)
- Stall Current: 0.5A (@ 12V)
- Insulation Resistance: 10 MOhm
- Dielectric Strength: 300VDC
- DC Reversible
- Shaft Size: 6mm Diameter x 0.715” Length
- Weight: 4.3 oz.