Standard Gearmotor - 1 RPM (3-12V)
We have 1 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
These standard gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears to help you drive wheels, gears, or almost anything else that needs to turn. They have a gear ratio of 3000:1 and operate up to 12 volts and deliver a stall torque of 2995 oz-in. and a max speed of 1 RPM. Each standard gearmotor sports a 6mm diameter D-shaft.
- Voltage: 3 - 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 3000:1
- Stall Torque: 2995.2 oz-in. (@ 12V)
- Speed: 1 RPM (@ 12V)
- No Load Current: 95 mA (@ 12V)
- Stall Current: 0.5A (@ 12V)
- Insulation Resistance: 10 MOhm
- Dielectric Strength: 300VDC
- DC Reversible
- Shaft Size: 6mm Diameter x 1.23” Length
- Weight: 4.9 oz.