SparkFun SparkPunk Sequencer Kit
We have 1 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 5 units in Australia from SparkFun. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 02, 2021 - Mar 04, 2021.
The SparkFun SparkPunk Sequencer is a musical control voltage sequencer designed to control the SparkPunk Sound Kit. With the pair, you can create ten-step musical motifs, but there are hidden opportunities in the sequencer: it can be modified and connected to external hardware in clever and interesting ways. The SparkPunk Sequencer cycles among ten steps, reading the slider and switch for each, producing corresponding analog voltages on the output pins. It offers hands-on control, with its array of knobs, sliders, and switches while seamlessly integrating with the SparkPunk Sound Generator for your creative musical enjoyment.
Unlike typical sequencers, this kit offers many tricks and modifications like adjusting Sequence length by connecting solder pads together at the bottom right of the PCB, routing pins to make a one-shot sequence playback, even creating a tempo clock or influencing the analog signals of LEDs. If any of that sounds too simple you can interface with more hardware like synchronizing multiple sequencers and more!
Be aware, the SparkPunk Sequencer comes as a solderable kit that is slightly more complex than most SparkFun soldering kits with a greater variety of components.
Note: The SparkPunk Sound Kit is not included with this kit and will need to be purchased separately.
- 1x SparkPunk Sequencer PCB
- 1x CD4017BE IC
- 1x CD4013BE IC
- 1x ICM7555 IC
- 3x LM358N IC
- 2x 1N4148 Diode
- 21x 1N5819 Diode
- 1x 33K Ohm Resistor
- 1x 470 Ohm Resistor
- 1x 47 Ohm Resistor
- 3x 47K Ohm Resistor
- 3x 22K Ohm Resistor
- 4x 1K Ohm Resistor
- 6x 100K Ohm Resistor
- 7x 10K Ohm Resistor
- 12x 2.2K Ohm Resistor
- 1x 1000uF 25V Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1x 1nF Ceramic Capacitor
- 3x 10uF 25V Electrolytic Capacitor
- 6x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitor
- 10x 2n3904 NPN Transistor
- 11x Red LED
- 2x 10K Ohm Rotary Potentiometer
- 10x 10K Ohm Linear Slide Potentiometer
- 1x Red LED Tactile Button
- 12x Mini SPDT Switch
- 1x 5-pin right angle male header
- 1x 5-pin right angle female header
- 1x 9V Alkaline Battery
- 1x 9V Battery Holder
- 1x 3/8" 2-56 Phillips Machine Screw
- 1x 2-56 Nut
- CD4017 based 10 step sequencer
- 1-10 step sequencing with easy modification
- Long/Short, Tempo, and Slide Control
- Hooks directly into the SparkPunk Sound Kit
- Only one 9V Battery needed to power the SparkPunk Sequencer and SparkPunk Sound Genrator