SparkFun Humidity and Temperature Sensor Breakout - SHT15
The SHT15 Breakout is an easy to use, highly accurate, digital temperature and humidity sensor. This board has been fully calibrated and offers high precision and excellent long-term stability at low cost. The digital CMOSens® technology integrates two sensors and readout circuitry on one single chip. All you need is two lines for 2-wire communication, and you’ll have relative humidity and temperature readings to help you sense the world around you!
The two sensors built into the SHT15 have been seamlessly coupled to a 14bit analog to digital converter and a serial interface circuit resulting in superior signal quality, fast response time, and a strong resistance to external disturbances. Additionally, the on board SHT15 features a 0-100% RH measurement range with a temperature accuracy of +/- 0.3°C @ 25°C. There are only four pins that need to be hooked up in order to start using this sensor in a project. One for VCC, one for GND, and the two data lines SDA and SCL.
- Operating Voltages: 2.4V min - 5.5V max
- 2 factory calibrated sensors for relative humidity & temperature
- Digital 2-wire interface (Not I2C, but similar)
- Measurement range: 0-100% RH
- Absolute RH accuracy: +/- 2% RH (10…90% RH)
- Repeatability RH: +/- 0.1% RH
- Temp. accuracy: +/- 0.3°C @ 25°C
- Precise dewpoint calculation possible
- Fast response time
- Low power consumption (typ. 30 µW)