Sony Spresense 5MP Camera Board
We can get 49 units in Australia from Adafruit. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Oct 02, 2020 - Oct 05, 2020.
The latest addition to Spresense's hardware ecosystem is the Spresense Camera Board that connects directly to the main board’s camera interface.
The Spresense camera board has the Sony ISX012 image sensor mounted with a lens. The Sony ISX012 has an effective pixel count of 5.11M pixels and an onboard encoder that can acquire pictures in JPEG, RAW, Y/C or RGB format.
More on the Sony ISX012 image sensor:
- Sensor type: 1/4 type CMOS image sensor
- Effective pixel: 5.11M pixels
- Recording pixel: 5.04M pixels
- ISO sensitivity: ISO 40～800
- Scene selection: 12 preset
- Exposure control mode: Auto, Shutter priority, ISO sensitivity priority, Long time AE
- Photometry: Multi pattern, Center weight, Average, Spot
- Exposure compensation: ±2EV, 1/3 EV steps
- Shutter speed range: 1/8 s (long AE mode) to 1/42000 s
- White balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloud, Fluorescent, Lamp
- Focus control: Auto, Single AF, Continuous AF, Manual control
- Output still picture format: JPEG(4:2:2), Y/Cb/Cr, YUV, RGB, RAW, JPEG+YUV(thumbnail)
- Still data rate: 5M pixel 15 frame/s JPEG output
- Movie data rate: SVGA 30 frame/s YCbCr output
- HD movie support: 1080p(1920×1030 30 frame/s), 720p(1208×720 60 frame/s)
JPEG output, JPEG+YCbCr output
Note: This is just the camera board. You'll need the main board as well.