Solarbotics SW-B BLACK Servo Wheel with Encoder Stripes, Silicone Tire
We can get 45 units in Australia from Pololu. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 10, 2021 - Mar 17, 2021.
The Solarbotics SW wheel is compatible with standard Futaba servo hubs such as those on the SpringRC SM-S4303R and Power HD AR-3606HB continuous rotation servos. The plastic wheel is molded from ABS and has a molded-on thermoplastic silicone tire with great traction and wear characteristics. There is a 64-strip encoder pattern on one side of the wheel compatible with the Wheel Watcher. The plastic wheels measure just under 2-5/8" (69 mm) across by 0.3" (7.62 mm) wide and is available in blue, yellow, red, and black.
(For mini-sumo robots, you can also try using the high-traction sticky tire, which is NOT made to fit this plastic robot wheel, but happens to work pretty well with it.)
Note: This Futaba servo wheel does not come with any mounting hardware. To mount the wheel, use the screw included with your servo.
- Diameter: just under 2-5/8" (69 mm)
- Tire width: 0.3" (7.62 mm)
- Tire: molded-on thermoplastic silicone
- Encoder stripes: 64-strip pattern molded in on one side (compatible with the Wheel Watcher)
- Color options: blue, yellow, red, and black
Some Compatible Products
- SpringRC SM-S4303R Continuous Rotation Servo
- GWS S35 STD Continuous Rotation Servo
- Parallax (Futaba S148) Continuous Rotation Servo
- High-Traction Sticky Tire
For a lower-cost, similar wheel with fewer features, see the 2-5/8" plastic Futaba wheels.