Silicone protective case for BBC micro:bit
We have 28 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 1000 units in Australia from Yahboom. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Nov 15, 2019 - Nov 22, 2019.
This protective case used for micro:bit. It comes in 3 colours red, blue, orange. The shell has two different sides, dot matrix display area, micro, bit key and Gold finger usage area in the front face. Micro USB interface, power interface and reset button in the back face. It can be installed on micro: bit board to make your work more lovely and funny.
- Perfectly designed for the latest BBC Micro: Bit, easy to assemble even for children.
- It is very suitable for holding hands, environmental protection material, interesting modeling.
- Lattice light can easily pass through the silica gel shell and be clearly displayed on the shell.
- With a power supply interface and a micro USB interface to facilitate power supply and burning of the development board.
- Micro: bit development board gold finger using hole position is left under the protective case.
Size: 5.5 cm * 6.5 cm
Material: silica gel ( environmental protection material )
Colour: orange / red / blue
1 * silicone case for BBC micro:bit (colour chosen at random)