SHT31 Weather-proof Temperature & Humidity Sensor
We can get 311 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 01, 2021 - Mar 18, 2021.
This is an SHT31 Temperature & Humidity sensor housed in a weather-proof enclosure. The sensor is designed to be waterproof so you can use it safely in outdoor projects. Please note that although the sensor is waterproof, it is not suggested to submerge it in water. For in-water measurement, the DS18B20 Sensor is highly recommended.
Thanks to Sensirion’s CMOSens® technology, highly integrated capacitive humidity sensing components, and band-gap temperature sensing components, the SHT31 offers high reliability and long-term stability with low power consumption, fast response, and strong anti-interference ability. The sensor supports I2C communication and is compatible with 3.3V/5V controllers like Arduino, micro: bit, ESP32.
SHT31 is the standard version of the SHT3x series. It provides humidity accuracy ± 2%RH@0% RH~100% RH (at 25°C), and temperature accuracy±0.2°C@ 0°C ~90°C (typical).
- High precise, internal auto-calibrated, digital output
- Low power consumption, fast response, and strong anti-interference
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5V
- Operating Current: <1.5mA
- Humidity Detection Range: 0%RH~100%RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2%RH@0%RH~100%RH(at 25℃)
- Temperature Detection Range: -40℃~125℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2℃@0℃~90℃ (Typical)
- Communication: I2C
- Cable Length: about 1m