SHT31 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout8.90
We can get 204 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Sep 22, 2020 - Oct 09, 2020.
This DFRobot SHT31 digital temperature and humidity sensor is based upon the Sensirion SHT31 sensor IC. Thanks to Sensirion’s CMOSens® technology, highly integrated capacitive humidity sensing components and band-gap temperature sensing components, the SHT31 offers high reliability and long-term stability with low power consumption, fast response and strong anti-interference ability. The sensor supports I2C communication, and is compatible with 3.3V/5V controllers like Arduino, micro:bit, ESP32. It is easy to achieve precise and high-reliability temperature and humidity sensing for urban environment monitoring, intelligent buildings, industrial automation, smart home and other Internet of Things applications.
SHT31 is the standard version of the SHT3x series. It provides humidity accuracy ± 2%RH@0% RH~100% RH (at 25°C), and temperature accuracy±0.2°C@ 0°C ~90°C (typical).
- High precise, internal auto-calibrated, digital output
- Low power consumption, fast response, and strong anti-interference
- Compatible with 3.3V/5V controllers
- Urban Environmental Monitoring
- Intelligent Building, Smart Home
- Grain Storage
- Plant and animal breeding System
- Operating Voltage: 2.15~5.5V
- Operating Current: <1.5mA
- Humidity Detection Range: 0%RH~100%RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2%RH@0%RH~100%RH（at 25℃）
- Temperature Detection Range: -40℃~125℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2℃@0℃~90℃(Typical)
- Communication: I2C
- Outline Dimension: 19x16mm/0.75x0.63”
- Mounting Hole Size: 2mm/0.08”
- Mounting Hole Pitch: 15mm/0.59”