Running:bit block kit (without Micro:bit board)
We have 9 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Yahboom. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Nov 17, 2019 - Nov 24, 2019.
The Running:bit building block kit with 173 blocks, two building block motors and a building block servo that can be used to build Pretty car, Proficient Carrier, Robot with clip, Skilled remover, Mobile shooter and so on. Equipped with the super:bit multi-function expansion board, which gives these building blocks the vitality of life by makecode Editor graphical programming of BBC micro:bit. We can achieve some interesting functions, such as Dance battle, Transportation, Bullet throwing, Button control Clip, etc. They can be controlled by the APP of your Android / iOS mobile phone. Detailed assembly steps coupled with more than 30 courses allow users to experience the fun of building blocks while learning programming.
- Can be created a variety of shapes (Pretty car, Proficient Carrier, Robot with clip, Skilled remover, Mobile shooter, etc.)
- Using micro:bit as the core controller, simple and funny graphical programming.
- Multi-function super:bit expansion board to combine the building blocks and circuits.
- Support Android / iOS dual- system mobile APP remote control, Handle remote control.
- Each shape with rich function: Bullet throwing, Dance battle, Weightlifting competition, sports competition and so on.
- Detailed assembly steps and more than 30 reference courses.
Running building block pack+super:bit
Building Block Motor*2
Building Block Servo*1
Super:bit Expansion Board *1
USB Cable *1
Lithium Battery *1