Rugged Metal Pushbuttons - Momentary —Various Colors
We can get 2093 units in Australia from Adafruit. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Feb 01, 2020 - Feb 04, 2020.
These chrome-plated metal buttons are tough without sacrificing style. They're momentary push buttons so when you press it the ‘normally-open’ contact shorts to the common contact. When you release it, the contacts open up again.
- Drill hole diameter: 16mm, 19mm, 22mm
- Switch rating: 3A / 250VDC
- Switch contacts: 1 NO, 1 NC
- Material: Chrome plated brass
- Contact resistance: < 50 mOhm
- Insulation resistance: > 1000 Mohm
- Temperature: -20 C to +55 C
- Mechanical life: > 500,000
- Electrical life: > 50,000
- Panel thickness: 1-13mm
- Operating pressure: 1.5 - 2.5 N
- Operating stroke: 2mm
- Lamp rated voltage: 6V