RTC & EEPROM Module DS3231 AT24C32
We have 2 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 01, 2021 - Mar 18, 2021.
DS3231 is a low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC), with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. Compared to the DS1302 solution, the DS3231 has many advantages, it function with a VCC ranging from 2.3V to 5.5V and has a battery backup. Unlike the DS1307, the DS3231 also has an integrated crystal (so no external crystal required), temperature sensor, 2 programmable time-of-day alarms, a 32.768 kHz output pin to ensure higher accuracy.
Besides, there is also a EEPROM AT24C32 to supply you 32K EEPROM to store your data, it is the best choice for your application that needs recoding time, a built battery holder make this module suitable. It is a good substitution for the data logging shield, with even higher time precision.
- Size: 38mm (length) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (height)
- Weight: 8g
- Operating voltage :3.3 - 5 .5 V
- Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231
- Clock Accuracy :0-40 ℃ range, the accuracy 2ppm, the error was about 1 minute
- Calendar alarm clock with two
- Programmable square-wave output
- Real time clock generator seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing and provide valid until the year 2100 leap year compensation
- Chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of 3 ℃
- Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K)
- IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
- Can be cascaded with other IIC device, 24C32 addresses can be shorted A0/A1/A2 modify default address is 0x57
Download & External Link