RS485 Shield For Arduino
We can get 204 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Dec 10, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019.
- Integrated a standard RS485 port ,a mini RS485 port, RS485 headers
- Provide the welding areas to make full use of the free space. And more importantly, it's convenient for your DIY design.
- Switch between automatic mode and manual transmission mode, which expand the scope of application.
- Besides Tx/Rx interface, there is a switch to block/disable this shield, when Arduino needs to be programmed.
- Gold immersion PCB. Long pins on the back adapt to most Arduino controllers.
- Power module: +5V
- Module size: 55mmx53mm(2.16"x2.08")
- 16 digital IO port (including a I2C interface)
- 6 analog IO port and power
- Operation and programming mode switch
- Automatic and manual transceiver mode switch (When in manual transceiver mode, the enable end is the 2nd digital IO port)
- Transceiver indicating LED
- Standard RS485 interface, mini RS485 interface and RS485 pins
- Welding area
- Reset switch
- PH2.0 sensor interface for DFRobot RS485 series sensor: URM04 Ultrasonic sensor
- RS485 arduino shield x1