PiRelay - Relay Board for Raspberry Pi
We have 3 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from PiHut. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jan 26, 2021 - Feb 07, 2021.
The PiRelay is a Raspberry Pi relay add-on board which provides a solution for controlling high current/voltage devices and makes your home appliances intelligent.
It's a nice solution for controlling devices that can't be directly controlled by the Raspberry Pi's Digital I/Os (GPIO). The standardised HAT form factor enables a smooth connection with Raspberry Pi.
The board includes indicator LEDs for easy debugging and can switch loads of up to 240VAC/7A, 125VDC/10A.
- Control 4 appliances
- Relay status indicators
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3, 2, Zero
- 40-pin stacking header
- Control PiRelay through PiRelay mobile app
- Make your home IoT enabled
- 1 x PiRelay HAT
- 2 x Standoffs
- Example Code, Python Library, Instruction Manual and Schematic here
- Tutorial video
On the board
- 4 High-quality relays - loads up to 240VAC/7A, 125VDC/10A
- Standardized HAT shape and design
- LED status indicators for each relay
- 40-pin stacking header for accessing GPIO
- Connectivity of the Relay with Raspberry Pi without GPIO
- Pin 2-> 5V
- Pin 6->GND
- Pin 7-> Relay 4
- Pin 11->Relay 3
- Pin 13-> Relay 2
- Pin 15-> Relay 1
- Connectivity using the stack method:
- GPIO 4, GPIO 17, GPIO 27 and GPIO 22 are used for controlling Relay. The user can remove the relay jumper and select a custom GPIO pin
- Relay pins - COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) are available for each relay
- Comes with development resources, including examples in python
- Control through PiRelay app on Andriod