Pinout Motor/ Servor Shield for BBC Micro: bit
We can get 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 03, 2021 - Mar 20, 2021.
This motor/ servo shield is for Micro: bit, it provides a simple way to add motor driving capability to a micro: bit. The shield can drive 2 motors, 2 servos, and allow the motors to be driven with forward, reverse, stop control. It’s easy to add the motor to the shield, and there is an integrated edge connector slot for your Micro: bit to slot into easily. The shield is powered by the battery, and the battery charged by the USB port. It makes easier to achieve the function of your Micro: bit with this shield, and DIY something interesting more convenient.
- Drive 2 motors with full forward, reverse and stop control.
- Access the other micro: bit pins easily and conveniently.
- Battery charged by USB port.
- Working voltage: 3.7v (Li-ion battery)
- Size: 87.8mm x 103.8mm
- Weight: 95g
- Motor/Servo Shield for BBC Micro: bit x 1
- Dual-female jumper wire (10 pcs) x 1
Wiki & External links