Pimoroni OnOff SHIM for Raspberry Pi
We can get 100 units in Australia from Adafruit. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Sep 21, 2019 - Sep 24, 2019.
Add a tiny yet convenient power switch to your Pi with Pimoroni's On-Off SHIM!
Pimoroni's SHIMs (Shove Hardware in the Middle) are a new range of boards designed to be small, affordable, and handy. They're just 0.8mm thick (the bare board, not including mounted components) and designed to be soldered straight onto the GPIO pins of your Pi, if you wish, so that you can use them with HATs and pHATs on top.
Just plug your micro-USB power supply into the micro-B connector on OnOff SHIM, and then press the button once to switch on power and boot up your Pi. After installing our software (details below), you can press the button again to initiate a clean shutdown and completely cut the power to your Pi.
- Super-small SHIM-format board
- 0.8mm thick PCB
- Can be used with HATs and pHATs
- Corner-mounted push button for on/off
- Micro-B connector for power supply
- Red status LED
- Optional breakout pins to connect an external momentary button
- 2x6 female header included
- Supports up to 2.5A power supply
- Software daemon to shutdown cleanly