Pimoroni Mood Light - Pi Zero W Project Kit
We can get 7 units in Australia from Adafruit. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Oct 30, 2020 - Nov 02, 2020.
Our Pimoroni pals have curated a beautifully modern Mood Light Kit that'll look great on your bedside table, bookcase, or desk. It's even internet-connected!
This kit has just-about-everything you'll need: Pimoroni's Unicorn pHAT board with 32 programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs, diffuser, power adapter, and a beautifully acrylic enclosure to make it look like a lamps. It even includes a Pi Zero W. All you need is to add your own micro-SD card and USB power supply. It'll take you around 30 minutes to assemble everything (check out Pimoroni's assembly guide for details).
Set it to a single color, have it fade through all the colors of the rainbow, or harness the built-in wireless LAN on the Pi Zero W.
- Pi Zero W
- Unicorn pHAT with 32 programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs
- Male and female 2x20 pin headers
- White and yellow pendant light stand and diffuser
- 50cm USB A to micro-B cable
- USB A (female) to USB OTG adapter
- Mini to full-size HDMI adapter
- Sticker sheet (personalize your Mood Light!)
- Comes in a reusable kit box
Mood Light uses the popular Unicorn pHAT board, with 32 programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs, giving you a veritable rainbow full of color possibilities. The stand cleverly mounts the Pi Zero W and Unicorn pHAT at just the right angle to cast the light through the pendant light cutout and diffuse it beautifully.
The built-in wireless LAN on the Pi Zero W opens up a wealth of opportunities: connect it to your Twitter feed and track the mood of your recent tweets, or fade through the sunset and sunrise colors once you've pulled the daily sunset/sunrise times from your favorite weather server.
- 8x4 matrix of programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs
- 3-layer white and yellow pendant light stand and diffuser
- Pi Zero W with single core CPU and built-in wireless LAN and Bluetooth
- Adaptor kit
- 50cm USB A to micro-B cable (power your Pi from an existing charger or computer)
- Python library
- Female and male headers require soldering