PiBreak Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board
We have 29 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
Need to attach some electronic components or sensors to your Raspberry Pi? PiBreak is a prototyping board for the Raspberry Pi. It provides labelled breakout pins for all GPIOs, a large prototyping area with solder pads, and power rails for easy power connection.
Compatible with all Raspberry Pi and equivalent boards with a 26-pin expansion header, including:
- Raspberry Pi model A
- Raspberry Pi model B
Note: Although this board will fit on newer Raspberry Pi models including A+, B+, and model 2 that have a 40-pin expansion header, it won't allow connections to the additional pins. For an expansion board compatible with those models, see our PiBreak Plus Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board.
- Gold-plated (ENIG) PCB for durability
- Large prototyping area to place your own parts
- GND and 3.3V power rails
- Raspberry Pi I/O broken out next to the prototyping area
- Pinout markings on both the top and bottom
- Includes nut, bolt, and spacer for firm mounting