Pi Zero W Starter Kit
We have 7 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Pimoroni. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between May 17, 2021 - May 24, 2021.
Everything* you need to get started with the Pi Zero W, including an SD card with operating system pre-loaded, a smart and colourful Pibow Zero W case, and even one of our lovely Blinkt! multicolour LED strips to take your first steps with coding in Python!
- Pi Zero W (header requires soldering, or try a no-solder hammer header)
- Pibow case
- 16GB micro-SD card with operating system pre-loaded
- Blinkt! multicolour LED strip
- Male 2x20 pin header
- 50cm USB A to micro-B cable
- USB A (female) to micro B (male) adaptor
- mini to full-size HDMI adaptor
- Sticker sheet (personalise your Pibow!)
- Comes in a reusable kit box
*Just add a USB power supply, HDMI cable, display, keyboard and mouse
The built-in wireless LAN and Bluetooth on the Pi Zero W frees up the micro-USB port, and makes for a really tiny package when using the Zero W in embedded, headless Internet of Things projects. Or why not use a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, and hide your Pi behind your monitor or TV?
Our beautiful Pibow case will keep your Pi Zero W protected from bumps and bruises. It has a clear top layer, and frosted red, purple, and blue layers. The clever design leaves the GPIO pins free, letting you attach our add-on boards like the Blinkt! while your Pi is still safely ensconced in its case. You can use the included sticker sheet to personalise your Pibow!
The included 8GB micro-SD card comes pre-loaded with the Raspbian operating system. Just remove it from the larger SD card adaptor, pop it into the slot on your Pi Zero W before putting it into the Pibow case, and you'll be up-and-running in next to no time
Our Blinkt! multicolour LED strip is the perfect way to take your first steps with coding in Python. Our Getting Started with Blinkt! guide will teach you the basics, and there's a bunch of code examples in the Blinkt! GitHub code repository to give you an idea of what's possible.
- Blinkt! with eight APA102 RGB LEDs
- Pi Zero W with single core CPU and built-in wireless LAN and Bluetooth
- Pibow Zero W acrylic case
- 8GB micro-SD card with NOOBS 2.2 pre-loaded
- Adaptor kit
- 50cm USB A to micro-B cable (power your Pi from an existing charger or computer)
- Python library
- Female and male headers require soldering
Our Python library will give you full control over your Blinkt! There's even a nifty one-line installer to get everything set up super-quick. There's details on how to get started in our tutorial.
Please note that the kit contains a Pi Zero-W and thus can only be supplied to distributors who are already approved Zero-W re-sellers. Sorry!