- World's first robot that develops with its owner
- The most advanced educational robot for kids
- 10 programmable sensors
- Engaging story-based mobile application available on iOS and Android
1. Light detection
The robot is able to determine the intensity of light and determine whether it is dark or bright.
2. Touch detection
The robot responds to touch or lack of it.
3. Obstacle detection
The robot can detect obstacles (walls, large objects, etc.) up to 100cm in front of it, with an accuracy of 1 cm.
4. Communication with other robots
Photon robots can communicate with each other.
5. Measuring the traveled distance
The robot knows how many centimetres it has traveled.
6. Measurement of the rotation angle
The robot is able to turn at a given angle with an accuracy of 1 degree.
7. Magnetic mounts for additional accessories
Special magnetic accessories increase the photon's capabilities.
8. LED backlight of the eyes and antennas
It is capable of changing the colour of its antennas and eyes independently.
9. Unique sounds
The robot plays its own sounds. It can also play sounds recorded by the child, transmitted by the application.
10. Sound detection
The robot reacts to a loud sound, e.g. clap, stamp, scream.
11. Ground contrast detection
Using four contrast sensors, Photon can detect the colour of the ground on which it moves: white or black.
12. Mapping the route
It can move a programmed sequence of steps, at the same time, reacting to interaction from its environment!