PCB02A 8-pin PIC prototyping PCB
We can get 7 units in Australia from Pololu. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Sep 25, 2020 - Oct 02, 2020.
The Pololu 8-pin PIC prototyping printed circuit board (PCB) is ideal for small electronics projects based on 8-pin PIC microcontrollers from Microchip Technology. Part of the board is designed to hold an 8-pin PIC, a voltage regulator circuit, and a crystal or resonator with capacitors. All of the PIC I/O lines, power, and ground are brought out for easy access. The rest of the board consists of a prototyping area with an 11 x 12-hole grid and a DB9 connector footprint (hole pattern).
The prototyping grid has pads connected in pairs and triplets, and two bus lines, keeping your circuit neat and compact, making this prototyping PC board an elegant alternative to breadboards for any small 8-pin PIC project.
- Compact, 1.25" x 1.95" board
- High-quality, double-sided PCB with solder mask on both sides
- Designed for LM2931Z voltage regulator (or equivalent)
- Holds crystal and two capacitors or 3-pin ceramic resonator with built-in capacitors
- Prototyping area
- 11 x 12-hole grid with standard 0.1" spacing
- 0.042"-diameter plated-through holes
- Two bus strips
- Most pads connected in groups of two or three
- DB9 connector footprint (can alternatively be used as two mounting holes)
- Silkscreen clearly indicates connections
- Compatible with Microchip Technology’s 8-pin PIC microcontrollers, including PIC12C508, PIC12C509, PIC12CE518, PIC12CE519, PIC12C671, PIC12C672, PIC12CE673, PIC12CE674, PIC12F629, PIC12F675