MTH02 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor
We can get 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 09, 2021 - Mar 26, 2021.
Japan's Hokuriku resistive humidity sensor production as a Temperature & Humidity sensor.
- Test and testing equipment;
- Automatic control;
- Weather station;
- Humidity regulator;
- Measure the relative temperature and humidity sensor (humidity range 18% - 98% temperature range - 40 °C - 70 °C);
- Precomputed temperature and humidity sensing, without additional calculation;
- High precision plus or minus 3% RH (maximum not more than plus or minus 5% RH), + / - 0.5 °C;
- Can calculate dew point;
- Completely calibration, digital output;
- Good long-term stability;
- Low power consumption, 3 V - 5.5 V (minimum 2 V) power supply;
- Automatic cut-off;
Wiki & External links