Mini MP3 Player
We have 8 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Elecrow. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jun 27, 2021 - Jul 14, 2021.
DFPlayer Mini is a compact and inexpensive MP3 module that can be connected directly to the speaker. Module can be used alone with battery power supply, speaker and keypad, or through the serial port control, as the Arduino UNO or any microcontroller with a serial port module. The module itself perfectly integrated hardware decode MP3, WAV, WMA's. While the software supports TF card driver to support FAT16, FAT32 file system. Can be done by simple serial command plays the specified music, as well as how to play music and other functions, easy to use, stable and reliable!
- Supports sampling rates (KHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48
- 24-bit DAC output, dynamic range support: 90dB, SNR support: 85dB
- Dynamic range support: 90dB
- SNR support: 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G TF card, support U disk to 32G, 64M bytes of NORFLASH
- A variety of control modes are available. IO control mode, serial mode, AD key control mode
- The broadcast language spots feature, you can pause the background music being played. Advertising finished playing back background sound to continue playing
- The audio data is sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, folders can assign every 255 Tracks
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 level adjustable EQ
- Car navigation voice broadcast
- Road transport inspectors, Fee station voice prompts
- Train station, bus station security check voice prompts
- Electric power, telecommunications, financial operating room voice prompts
- Multi-channel voice alarm or voice guidance equipment operation
- Electrical and mechanical equipment failure alarm
- Fire alarm voice prompts
- Automatic broadcasting equipment, regular broadcast
- Mini MP3 Player x 1
Wiki & External links