Micro: Maqueen micro:bit Robot Platform
We have 16 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 436 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Apr 23, 2021 - May 10, 2021.
Hello, my name is Maqueen, is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Suggest Age: 8 +
Note: Micro:bit board and batteries not included! We recommend the micro:bit go bundle.
What are the features of Maqueen?
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and Python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- First Steps with Bird Bot
- Bluetooth Controller with Bird Bot
- Obstacle Avoidance with Bird Bot
- Robot Alarm Clock with Bird Bot
- Indicator Lights with Bird Bot
- Simple Security System with Bird Bot
- Car Body (motor and supporting wheels are installed as leaving factory) *1
- Wheel *2
- 3 AAA Batteries Box *1
- Double-side Adhesive Tape *1