micro:Maqueen Mechanic - Push
We can get 297 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 05, 2021 - Mar 22, 2021.
Note: micro:Maqueen Lite, micro:bit board and battery are not included, you can buy them separately.
Turn your Maqueen Plus into a bulldozer with this Mechanic-Push kit. Then, it can be used in applications like football match, venue cleaning and so on. Just a simple installation, your Maqueen Lite or Maqueen Plus is ready to go.
This play-and-learn kit comes with rich mechanical knowledge, which could allow students to benefit a lot from hands-on practices! Come and find more fun and interesting ways to play with Maqueen in this kit.
micro: Maqueen with micro:Maqueen Mechanic-Push
- Support for Maqueen 4.0 and later
- Support for Maqueen Plus
- Metal gear servo, reliable quality
- Metal servo connection plate for easy installation
- 0 ~ 180 deg control angle
- Aluminum alloy material, sandblasting oxidation process, excellent quality.
- Servo Weight: 12g ± 1g
- Control Angle: 0 ~ 180 deg
- Metal gear servo, Metal servo connection plate.
- Control Ports: S1, S2, S3 (MaqueenPlus).
- Standby Current: <45mA