micro:Maqueen Mechanic - Beetle
We have 5 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 267 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 07, 2021 - Mar 24, 2021.
Note: micro:Maqueen Lite, micro:bit board and battery are not included, you can buy them separately.
Use this kit to change your Maqueen Lite and Maqueen Plus into a Mechanic Beetle! The Maqueen Mechanic-Beetle kit includes a metal servo, mechanical parts, screws, etc. Just a simple installation, your Maqueen car (Lite or Plus) is ready to go.
This play-and-learn kit comes with rich mechanical knowledge, which could allow students to benefit a lot from hands-on practices! Come and find more fun and interesting ways to play with Maqueen in this kit.
micro: Maqueen Lite with micro:Maqueen Mechanic-Beetle
- Support for Maqueen 4.0 and later
- Support for Maqueen Plus
- Metal gear servo, reliable quality
- Metal servo connection plate for easy installation
- 0 ~ 180 deg control angle
- Aluminum alloy material, sandblasting oxidation process, excellent quality
- Servo Weight: 12g ± 1g
- Control Angle: 0 ~ 180 deg
- Metal gear servo, metal servo connection plate
- Control Ports: S1, S2, S3 (Maqueen Plus)
- Standby Current: <45mA