Micro:bit Club Pack - 10 Go Bundles
We have 4 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Micro:bit. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Aug 11, 2020 - Sep 07, 2020.
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0 CPU
- A 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light up and can display animated patterns, scrolling text and alphanumeric characters
- Two programmable buttons. Use them as a games controller, or control music on a smart phone
- On-board motion detector or 3-AXIS digital accelerometer that can detect movement e.g. shake, tilt or free-fall
- A built-in compass, 3D magnetometer to sense which direction you're facing and your movement in degrees
- Bluetooth® Smart Technology. Connect the micro:bit to other micro:bits, devices, phones, tablets, cameras and other everyday objects
- 20 pin edge connector: This allows the micro:bit to be connected to other devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Galileo and Kano through a standard connector
- Micro-USB controller: This is controlled by a separate processor and presents the micro:bit to a computer as a memory stick
- Five Ring Input and Output (I/O) including power (PWR), ground (GRD) and 3 x I/O
- System LED x 1 (yellow)
- System push button switch x 1
- Read values from sensors and control things like motors or robots
Embedded Design & Development
10x micro:bit, 10 x USB cables, 10 x battery holders and 20 x AAA batteries.