Me Ultrasonic Sensor
We have 14 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Makeblock. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jan 29, 2020 - Feb 05, 2020.
The Me Ultrasonic Sensor V3.0 is the improvement version of Me Ultrasonic Sensor V2.0, better quality and perform more stable.
Me Ultrosonic Sensor can be used to messure distance or obstacle avoidance , from 3cm to 4m. With the Arduino library we provide, users can get the distance directly and use the module easily.
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
- Over-current protection
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Labeled with yellow tag and compatible with Me Base Shield and Me Baseboard
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- on board indicator LEDs for debugging and feedback
Detecting range: 3cm~4m, best in 30 degree angle
For more informations about this product, please visit our wiki page.
If you have any questions about this product or you need technical support, please post it in our forum.