Me RJ25 Adapter
We can get 100 units in Australia from Makeblock. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Jan 29, 2020 - Feb 05, 2020.
Me RJ25 Adapter can convert 6P6C RJ25 connector to 2 common signal connectors (which contains power interfaces and a signal interface). It can be used to connect modules from other manufacturers to Me series modules such as connecting temperature sensor to Me Baseboard, Me Micro Limit Switch to Me Baseboard.
- Break out 2 common connectors: two signal connectors (which contains power interfaces and a signal interface)
- Connect modules from other manufacturers with Me series modules
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Compatible with Me–Base Shield
- I2C breakout pins for I2C communication
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- A red power indicator LED
- Dimensions: 2.4cm x 4.8cm